IBook Clamshell Tangarine

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Jul 31 02:08:05 PDT 2003

> From: Peter Nacken <caipirina at mac.com>
> Can't speak for viaodbrainstorm, but on my tangerine there is a 6GB HD
> (which I believe is an upgrade) and it runs 10.2.6 just fine ... How
> will it
> like panther ??? :)

Compared to Jag? It will like it fine.

Actually ... come to think of it ... I don't know if Panther allows
800*600 ... I assume it does though ...

>   putting 10.2.6 on the original 3.2 GB drive would be
> squeezing it a lot ... I could imagine it is possible, but not
> feasible (no
> more space to actually run apps )

You can put 10.3 on such a drive (barely) and when it's DONE it will
have about a gig free (if you avoid installing unneeded languages and
printer drivers, that is) ...

_Chas_

New at http://filmmoi.blogspot.com -- my review of "Russian Ark." Check
it out!