[P1] Weird wireless, router, reload problem ?!?!?

Fran Dollinger fran at dollingers.com
Tue Jun 3 10:19:46 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 09:24 AM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

> "Can't find server" messages typically mean the internet connection
> isn't working.  Try Network Utility>the Ping tab, and ping the
> address you're trying to connect to in your browser.  If ping
> doesn't work, there's presumptively no connection to the address.

Tried that in my situation with PayPal and everything checks out. I had
to do a 'whois' in order to get the correct sever name to ping.
Everything went through as it should. Now why would their pages not
load completely? This was happening on my 7300, as well. This is not an
intermittent problem, it happens every time I go there on one page or
another, if not all of them. I'm running OS 10.2.6 on my iBook.
Any help?
Thanks,
Fran