Diskwarrior Didn't Boot

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 07:59:13 PDT 2003

I tried booting from the Diskwarrior 2.1 CD last night and for the
first time, it didn't work. I tried several times holding down the C
key and once the option key and clicking on the DW icon and then the go
arrow. Neither would boot into DW and I was left hanging in a light
colored screen.

I suppose my DW disk may be damaged but I wonder if Apple zapped the
boot into 9 with the 10.2.6 update?

I ordered the upgrade to DWX. Anyone know how long it is taking to
ship? The site said 3-5 weeks but that may be an old page.

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card in a Titanium Powerbook
G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second downloads...almost 4X faster
than dialup. The salesman said it wouldn't work in a Mac...

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com