[P1] Diskwarrior Didn't Boot

Joe Sporleder joe at beloit-kansas.com
Fri Jun 6 11:15:23 PDT 2003

I know what I meant, not my problem if you don't understand! :-)

Anything before MacOS X is the classic operating system, I meant it in
the figurative sense, not the Classic environment of MacOS X. OK, if
you want to get frick'n technical, I booted into MacOS 9.2.2 on a brand
new iBook, I DID NOT launch MacOS X's classic environment.

Joe