[P1] Diskwarrior Didn't Boot

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 13:50:00 PDT 2003

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 02:15  PM, Joe Sporleder wrote:

> Anything before MacOS X is the classic operating system, I meant it in
> the figurative sense, not the Classic environment of MacOS X. OK, if
> you want to get frick'n technical, I booted into MacOS 9.2.2 on a
> brand new iBook, I DID NOT launch MacOS X's classic environment.

There is no classic operating system. Classic is the name of an
application in OS X that emulates OS 9.

If you want to get real technical, you don't boot a Mac, you start or
restart a Mac. Help is still searching for the word boot...

Boot is one of those hideous words that come over from the darkside,
like kill instead of delete.

Apple has always used friendly words rather than those antagonistic,
warlike phrases from over there.

---
Instead of giving rich people all that money, why not give the 'tax
cut' funds to our military men and women and let them boost the economy
with their purchases?

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com