scsi -> usb: txs!

Parkblue at gmx.net Parkblue at gmx.net
Fri Jun 13 07:50:52 PDT 2003

Thanks for the input everyone!

100mb (and 250mb) is a tad more than 64mb as far as I can count *g*. Also:
my next Mac-DT has a zip, the carts are relatively cheap and accepted by
nearly every printing and service bureau, so for me and the way I work they
remain the best solution.

Printer: good advice. Time to sell those SW and make _big_ bucks off them!
Yeah!

cheers,
-tobias.