[P1] Business plan software

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Fri Jun 13 08:34:54 PDT 2003

Charles Martin on 6/13/03 4:02 AM wrote:

> However, I found these two for OS 9, which would almost certainly run
> perfectly in Classic:
>
> <snip>

<http://guide.apple.com/action.lasso?-database=macosguide&-layout=cgi_detail&-re
sponse=/ussearch/detail.html&prodkey=4175&-search>

I had found the second item referenced, BizPlan Builder. It looks like a
good resource, unfortunately the one aspect I was looking for, an
interactive ability to prompt the user for information, is only available
with the Windows version of the application.

However it looks like the company that produces the software also provides a
great deal of reference material and resources. They also have a great
online slideshow/tour of how it works. Even review this provided me with
info I hadn't considered.
<http://www.jian.com/products/biz_plan_builder/BPB2003_Quicktour_files/v3_do
cument.htm>

Maybe they'll develop an OSX version at some point. It would be to their
benefit.

-Mark