sleeves

Parkblue at gmx.net Parkblue at gmx.net
Tue Jun 17 06:28:27 PDT 2003

Out of my old and not in my new house yet, I couldn't find it for two days,
but last night I did: the wetsuit for my old 2400.
Tried it out; it also fits the iBook, a bit stretchy the first time but it
does. Made from neoprene with a 3-sided double zipper, nylon handles, made
by "boing". It lugged over 90k mi airtravel in at least four years, without
any rips or tears yet.

cheers,
tobias.

PS: nope, one does not want to go diving with it.

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, George Slusher wrote:

> I have a 12" "crystal" (late 2001) iBook. I'd like to get a
> sleeve/sleevecase for it. This would protect the iBook inside another
 . . .
> that help a bit.) I've considered several sleeves, but, unfortunately,
> most are available only online, not in retail stores. I've been able to
 . . .