[P1] Camino...

Fran fran at dollingers.com
Wed Jun 18 07:42:22 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 05:13 AM, Kurt Cypher wrote:

> By "can't see it" do you mean that it just shows a blank page, or do
> you get a "not found" error?

No, I meant that the page came up fine, just like it had been....no,
new code that I had added was there. I checked again last night around
9pm and it had finally showed up...I did the work in the morning before
10am and checked repeatedly throughout the day and evening....nothing.
So, the added work showed up sometime between 7pm & 9pm. It didn't look
to be a code problem because it came out looking fine, as usual, just
WAY late.

Fran