[P1] G5 screenshot reality check

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Fri Jun 20 15:51:08 PDT 2003

Good one Richard ... I'd just buy that for the stun gun alone :)

Anyways Fran, for a more probable leak, check spymac.com

There is a picture of the new G5 floating around, but that is widely agreed
to be a fake ... Looks bad too ...

Don't we just love that excitement ???

Wondering when those specs will come to the powerbook .. Yeah ...