[P1] G5 screenshot reality check

Fran fran at dollingers.com
Fri Jun 20 21:52:57 PDT 2003

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 03:51 PM, Peter Nacken wrote:

> Anyways Fran, for a more probable leak, check spymac.com

When I saw that someone was onto this one again I just had to have a
copy of it.....I remember about 4 months ago or more this was making
the rounds on the swaplist,  And I couldn't get anyone to respond to my
request of a copy...... so, this time I finally got one. Being on the
west side of the country means that all the hacks/bloopers out there
are pretty much removed by the time I'm up and around.

Thanks,
Fran