OT: Lost the List

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 11:19:06 PDT 2003

My ISP suddenly decided I didn't exist this past weekend, and rejected all
the emails sent to me for about 36 hours. Though strangely enough, I was
able to send email with no problem. Sometime last night, they seem to have
fixed the problem because I'm getting email again­­but not from the list. Is
there some simple way to resubscribe? Have I done it just by sending this?
Has anyone had this happen before and is there a way to recover all your
lost mail? My ISP is sbcglobal.net, a division of Southwestern Bell, so it
isn't because I'm using a little fly-by-nighter. I've called them, but they
can't find any problem with my account and they're as in the dark as I am.

Brian