[P1] OT: Lost the List

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Mon Jun 23 11:44:37 PDT 2003

Brian Olesky wrote the following:

> My ISP suddenly decided I didn't exist this past weekend, and rejected all
> the emails sent to me for about 36 hours. Though strangely enough, I was
> able to send email with no problem. Sometime last night, they seem to have
> fixed the problem because I'm getting email again­­but not from the list. Is
> there some simple way to resubscribe? Have I done it just by sending this?
> Has anyone had this happen before and is there a way to recover all your
> lost mail? My ISP is sbcglobal.net, a division of Southwestern Bell, so it
> isn't because I'm using a little fly-by-nighter. I've called them, but they
> can't find any problem with my account and they're as in the dark as I am.

Brian,

I don't think you lost any messages...it has been terribly quiet on the list
for a few days...Everyone must be checking out rumours and / or watching the
live WWDC...

The last message I had from the list was from Saturday, from Mike Beede.

OT:
Check out Panther and the new iChat as well as the G5 specs! Safari is not a
beta any more either...(new iChat beta and Safari 1.0 should be available in
a few hours...)

Cheers,

Richard