[P1] Help, she cried pitiousely

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Wed Jun 25 16:11:09 PDT 2003

In Mail, select Preferences. Select Accounts. Select the proper
account. Click Edit. Select the Advanced Tab. Notice 4 check boxes near
the top of the window. The bottom of those 4 is "remove messages from
server." Make sure it is checked. A pop-up menu is available below the
check boxes. It allows you to select how long to leave a message on the
server before removing. Make the setting you like best.

Paul