LobateLacScale Dot Com

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 13:29:45 PDT 2003

Monday the above should be online. It is a personal notforprofit
(sadly) site that will document and explore the devastation being
brought to South Florida and the various methods of spreading it and
possible ways of slowing the spread.

For instance, today I photographed a beat up truck hauling away an
entire tree that had been chopped down and sawed into 8 foot pieces. I
could see the scale on the branches and the leaves blowing out of the
truck. I wonder where he was going to unload those 50,000 insects that
will propagate a half million babies...

Anyway, I am evolving into a fairly lousy web designer and would much
rather invest my time in the photos and tracking the trucks etc. So, I
thought I might ask if anyone wants to volunteer some time to help get
the site rolling. I would think placing your own small ad on any page
you design might be some compensation.

Writers and researchers are also needed as well as any one trained in
the appropriate sciences.

It is my aim to make this site a free focal point for the problem so
that anyone interested or offering info can read and contribute on the
site.

There is no money involved and all contributions will be considered as
voluntary.

Inquires off line to my email address please...  <
jackrodgers at earthlink.net>

---
I have just installed Virtual PC on my Powerbook G4 and XP Pro to run
Delorme's mapping stuff. Now I have a Mac with OS X and a Windows
operating system that runs faster than 80% of the windows machines in
the world. [Actual percentage to be verified later].

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com

Soon to be online: http://www.lobatelacscale.com