[P1] internet speed?

Fran Dollinger fran at dollingers.com
Mon May 5 10:00:30 PDT 2003

Hi Joe!
Thanks for the reply....what I was getting at was changing the 512K L2
in the iBook....I just added the extra 128MB chip a few days ago to
bump it up...lucky me, my Mom decided to bump hers up to 640MB by
getting a 512MB chip so I got her spare 128 for $15 because I did the
work/exchange for her. She's 75 and afraid of stuff like this.
I thought because of the extra 200MHz difference in the processors that
they would be about equal in internet speed but the iBook was only 1/2
the speed of the upgraded 7300...a little disheartening. Does it sound
right to you, though?

Thanks,
Fran