[P1] internet speed?

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Mon May 5 10:07:01 PDT 2003

Ah, right!

No, there's no way to change the L2 cache - it's soldered to the logic
board along with the cpu.

There are probably other bottlenecks that are causing the difference
you note in speed - the internet itself is a dynamic beast if nothing
else. There's network traffic, your own ethernet connection, the speed
of the drive if you're downloading a big file, the amount of ram you
have, the direction of the wind on Tuesdays, etc.

Joe