[P1] Spam Safety Using Mail.app

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu May 8 10:59:19 PDT 2003

----- On 5/8/03 10:40 AM MDT (-0600), Paul Bernhardt
<pbern10 at xmission.com> wrote, in part:

>I use an antiquated email program on my OS9 machine (Claris Emailer)
>which basically ignores HTML, so no worries there.

I use Emailer also, but it doesn't exactly ignore the HTML. It creates an
HTML file attachment, which has to be manually deleted (I've got hundreds
of them in my downloads folder). Have you found an automated way to
delete these?

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562