[P1] Faxing in OSX

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu May 8 22:14:10 PDT 2003

----- On 5/8/03 8:06 PM MDT (-0600), Jack Rodgers
<jackrodgers at earthlink.net> wrote, in part:

>Wandering through office depot today I say a canon unit that is a
>copier, laser printer, fax and modem or something for less than the
>price of yesteryears laser printers...

If I were setting up an office for the first time, I might consider one
of those. But, I have a good HP LaserJet 2100TN (1200 dpi, 3 paper trays)
and a pretty new Epson C80 ink jet. So, I don't need to duplicate those
functions and don't need another big unit taking up room. I might get a
small, inexpensive fax machine just for outgoing faxes of
non-computer-generated paper. Someday . . .

Harry

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562