[P1] finally!

Fran Dollinger fran at dollingers.com
Fri May 9 05:06:05 PDT 2003

Andy van der Raadt wrote:

> I felt it important to let you all know:
>    three months after joining this list, and five after I'd started
> saving, I
> have my first iBook-- my first Mac in over 5 years, actually.
> I purchased an 800 Mhz combo drive model at my local reseller, the
> crystal white version. I've never been a fan of the opaque white models,
> so I figured "it's now, or never."
>
> Now, with a fully charged battery, and a few mp3s playing in iTunes,
> I'm beginning to move email and the like over from my XP box.
>
> I couldn't be happier, really.
>

> andy

Congrats! I switched about a year ago and just got a 600MHz iBook in
February....if you've been paying attention you know the problems I've
had with it ...but still...I'd never go back! Writing from my 7300/G3 400 !!

Enjoy!

Fran

--
 "The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance of
 those who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those who have