OT: iPod questions

Mark Winter gooddogcomics at mac.com
Mon May 12 12:05:47 PDT 2003

Dear Folks;

Soon to be Father-in-Law and Brother-in-Law both have expressed interest in my iPod.  However, they're both PC users.  I know the iPod is available for Windows, so this is more of a technical question about the iPod's ability to do this or that, as I have no clue since I eschew PC's as much as possible.

A) Can you download from a digital camera directly into the ipod or does it have to go through iPhoto first?

B) Is the Windows version of the software a free download as is the Mac version?  How do PC people put music on their iPods?

Thanks to all in advance.

Mark