Help : imovie 2 for iBook SE firewire

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat May 17 00:48:29 PDT 2003

> From: Leandros Nestoros <nestoros at spidernet.com.cy>
>
> My daughter has an iBook SE (clamshell) firewire
> and was using imovie 2.1.1.
> Somehow she managed to delete imovie and right now
> she can not use imovie 3 because of limitation of
> screen resolution.
> Tried to find a download link for imovie 2 in vain.
> Can anybody advice from where I can download imovie 2
> or even better if anybody is kind enough to email
> me imovie 2

Please do not ask people to email software to you. It is illegal.

You still have a copy of iMovie. It is present on the Restore CDs that
came with your iBook.

_Chas_

"Here is the thing you will learn from really using an OS X Macintosh,
and must somehow accept on faith if that's what it takes to get you to
Switch: Apple makes design decisions based on a sincere desire to make
your life better." -- Glenn McDonald