Help with Windows Media Player 9 files

PaulKurtz III paulkurtz at mac.com
Sun May 18 23:07:29 PDT 2003

I'm currently taking classes at the University of Florida, and they give you
the option of watching the classes on TV, or online.  I've been able to
watch other classes in the past, but they have recently upgraded to Windows
Media Player 9 as their format.  I'm now unable to view these files with any
media player I have.

They give me the option to download or to view streaming.  I've tried to
download, and haven't been able to, but I would prefer to stream it in.

Does anyone know of a way for me to view these files?

Thanks,

Paul