[P1] Is this (weird) wi-fi / iBook setup doable ?

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Mon May 19 00:16:30 PDT 2003

Aren't there USB <--> ethernet adapters?

And if there's law about what brands/models can be imported, maybe
someone in power is gaining some income from the current setup, so
may be best to just have the basic setup done and don't worry the
installer with details about how you'll use it, then do the Mac thing.

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Peter Nacken wrote:
 . . .
> Anyways .. From what I hear, the telecom here offers only one ISDN modem (to
> import any other would be against existing laws), and this one has only USB
> connectivity ... So .. I cannot plug it into the airport station ....
 . . .