[P1] Sleep or Shutdown?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 13:39:16 PDT 2003

I never shut mine off, unless it's acting weird, in which case I'll give it
a restart just to clear the cobwebs. This is only about every week or so
(and don't we all wish the same trick worked on humans). But in general,
wherever I go, I just let it sleep­­riding around in my briefcase, sitting
in the back seat of the car, going thru airport inspections and those x-ray
machines they have, stowing it under the airplane seat or overhead, etc. I'm
not sure your computer is any safer turned off than it is sleeping.

Brian