Sleep or Shutdown?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu May 29 09:49:53 PDT 2003

> From: Pat D. Stephens <patdart at cox-internet.com>
>
> Where is Auto Pilot?  What do you mean by 'check everything Ok, then
> run it'  I don't see it.  Is it the pilot?

Yes. I don't know why they stopped calling it "autopilot" in the
current releases. You'll notice that there are two tabs there, "Tasks"
and "Options."

What I meant was that you should checkmark each of the boxes presented
in the "Tasks" tab, then go to the "Options" tab and check "restart
automatically," then go back to the "Tasks" tab and press the "Run"
button.

Cocktail comes with a terrific and clear "help" section that can be
accessed in the "Help" menu. Check that for further information.

_Chas_

"To use the Mac is to be confronted, over and over, with the idea that
the most mundane task can be done artfully and compassionately,
beautifully and invitingly. " -- Glenn McDonald