[P1] Measuring moved data .. How to on the iBook ??

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Thu May 29 11:30:19 PDT 2003

Thanks for my 3 heros for the 3 different solutions / suggestions I received

They all seem to work ... In their way .. Which seems to be restricted to
connections coming though either modem or ethernet ...

My inet connection goes through the USB port !!!

I know, I have never heard of anything that silly before myself .. Anyone
else ??  And is there some monitoring tool ??

FOUND IT !!! ... The internet connect app has a little window called
"connection log" ... It even knows that it goes through USB  .. Cool !