[P1] How to apply for lawsuit settlement? & Panther on 366

J Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 10:11:30 PST 2003

On Nov 1, 2003, at 12:29 PM, Brian Pearce wrote:
> This strikes me as rather odd, as a few of these models were included
> in the Class Action; but there's probably a reason for what looks on
> the surface like an oversight.

I'n no techie BUT
I *think* the strongest argument is for those of us who purchased 10.0
right when it came out -- it was way too buggy and incompatible with
early model iMacs (and iBooks I suppse, I only recently purchased a 900
MHz iBook), despite it's being advertised as appropriate and the Great
Leap Forward. With the last updates (10.1.5 ?) it  was OK, but that
took sooo long to materialize. 10.2.x and (apparently Panther) aren't
disfunctional on older models, but sooo slow when compared to 500 MHz,
900 MHz and up. But that's just cuz we're spoiled by cooler, more
modern hardware (and software optimized for it).

Patrick