[P1] How to apply for lawsuit settlement? & Panther on 366

Basil Bourque basilbourque at mac.com
Sun Nov 2 04:13:52 PST 2003

> if it wasn't for this crappy Umax psuedo-USB scanner I would've dumped
> Classic ages ago too.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 50
http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?
modelid=8052&item=8051&section=10217
- Only $99, including Adobe PhotoShop Elements 2.0 (which normally
sells for $99 by itself!).
- USB 2.0 for speed, yet it also works fine plugged into my Mac's USB
1.x port.
- Compact, but good quality, includes a lock switch for protection
during travel.
- Uses LED technology (light emitting diodes) which may not be good
enough for pros, but my prosumer eyes cannot tell the difference. LED
is supposed to be very reliable and long-lasting.
- 1200 dpi resolution.
- In stock in stores.
- Works in either Mac OS 9, or natively in Mac OS X.

> As soon as I can find a reliable dealer who still has PC100 sticks in
> stock....

http://www.thechipmerchant.com/apple-store-apple-memory.html

--Basil Bourque

        +--|  Liberty In Our Lifetime  |----------+