[P1] Panther on 366 iBook SE

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 2 11:07:01 PST 2003

On Nov 2, 2003, at 1:32 PM, Jay Boshara wrote:

> am just trying to determine if Panther will live up to Apple's original
> claims about OS X's performance on my iBook before I sink any more
> cash into
> it.

If memory serves, the license inside the Panther package has a notice
that says, if you aren't happy take it back for a refund. Of course the
Apple store guy said there are no refunds on unopened packages.

If there is any question about what the license says, email me off line
and I will look it up.

---
<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>