[P1] 17" Laptops

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 15:05:04 PST 2003

On Nov 3, 2003, at 5:22 PM, Remell Boyer wrote:

> Dudes, c'mon it can't be that bad.  You act like the MacOS has no
> problems, like it never crashes or freezes, or new OS X updates don't
> invalidate things that were already working ;).

Panther eats firewire drives. I guess that's slightly worse than a
crash.

Any my all time favorite is the way Apple totally ignores the users
desires to use page up and down rather than the stupid mouse. Well, not
totally any more but applications are rampant with failure to comply.

---
Trees are being sucked dry of life in South Florida by a tiny insect.
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>