[P1] How Panther runs on my 366 iBook

Fred Stevens K2FRD K2FRD at stny.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 17:14:30 PST 2003

At 18:58 -0600 07/11/03, Jay Boshara wrote:

>I'm convinced that OS 10.2.8 has some bugs that matured (or became manifest)
>only in the past two weeks.  This list has recently witnessed a lot of
>complaints about apps that suddenly began acting up.  Also, my wife's 800
>TiBook and my 366 iBook just started behaving very weirdly (but I fixed them
>by installing Panther).  I am not saying that Apple wrote a bug into 10.2.8
>to push people to buy Panther, but it is weird that so many people suddenly
>started having problems after running 10.2.8 with no problems since its
>release.

  I agree with your assessment. With all the little things I'm finding
that I think I can attribute to 10.2.8, I'm wondering why they
released it at all with 10.3 to be released only a few days later.
But, now that I have my cellphone working with my iBook for net
access, I guess I'll spring the bucks for Panther.
--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
http://home.stny.rr.com/k2frd/K2FRD.htm