[P1] moving to top of page

Todd Doerpinghaus TDoerpinghaus at Lightfirst.com
Mon Nov 17 19:35:29 PST 2003

Thanks for all the posts on moving to top of page.  What I meant to say was
moving to top of document.  I tried all the suggestions and several worked
to jump up or down a page.

Raymond, (or anyone else), what key is the CMD key to use with fn and left
arrow?  I tried several variants and was unsuccessful.

One last thing.  I lost the AC cord that plugs my brick into the wall.  Does
anyone know of a place to just get the cord?  I don't want to spend $79 for
the whole package.  Thanks.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: iBook List [mailto:ibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com]On Behalf Of
Raymond P Reedy
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 12:54 PM
To: iBook List
Subject: Re: [P1] moving to top of page

> On Nov 12, 2003, at 10:09 PM, Todd Doerpinghaus wrote:
>
>> I am new to the mac world.  I just converted to an ibook at school.
>> Is
>> there a way to move in Microsoft Word to the top of the page without
>> using
>> the scroll function.  Thanks for any help you can provide.
>
> Use the fn key and the arrow keys.

Use the fn and Cmd and the Left arrow (Home) key to get to top of page.

Raymond P Reedy

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
  --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |

iBookPlanet.com |  Visit iBookPlanet.com for the hottest

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>