[P1] Safari Revs CPU to 90% and Keeps it there [Follow Up]

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 23 04:52:44 PST 2003

Resetting the cache and manually deleting my history files seems to
have cleared up the problem. Perhaps copying the user preferences and
other items after my Panther upgrade and then moving the files from my
15" tiBook to the 17" alBook created the problem.

So, if your fan begins running constantly, open the Activity Monitor in
Panther and see if one of your applications is revving the cpu and then
see if you can find out why.