[P1] Wireless printing from 1 base station

Tom.Legare at comcast.net Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 06:00:48 PST 2003

Dear List,

I have an iBook 500 connected to one of the ORIGINAL Airport Base
Stations (with only one Ethernet port).

For 2 years I have been using dial up as my Internet connection, so the
Airport had a phone line plugged in, and the Ethernet port had my
printer plugged in for wireless printing, which worked perfectly.

I've joined the living and upgraded to high speed internet (cable modem
service).  Now my one Ethernet port on the Airport is taken for high
speed internet, and I'm left without my wireless printing :(

Will a simple Ethernet hub allow me to plug in the printer once again,
or is it more complicated than that?

Thanks,

Tom