[P1] Tmobile hotspot

Tom.Legare at comcast.net Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 19:35:58 PST 2003

I tried it recently in a Starbucks, and from what I saw I was the only
person in the place using a computer at the time.  The connection was
not that great.... just a little faster than 56K dial up.  However, it
did work with my ibook without any hassle.

I don't know what speeds are promised, and the slow speed could just
have been that one store.

Tom