[P1] Store Complaints (was iBook Sleeves)

Brandon M. Bost bbost at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 23 20:49:15 PST 2003

On 11/23/03 10:24 AM, "Mike Beede" <beede at visi.com> wrote:

> The Comp Useless Plan is that everything has these SCU codes,
> so they can point to them and say that it was just a mixup.
> We may have such a law in Minnesota, but life is just too
> short.

They tried to say that to me, but I quickly pointed out that if they showed
me where it was supposed to be in the first place, I would gladly pay the
full price or choose another backpack.  Even when they couldn't find the
right place, they still tried to say it was a mix-up (read: my fault) and
that I should pay full price.  It's odd that most stores think the customers
only right if they're willing to argue.