[P1] moving to top of page

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Wed Nov 26 17:28:11 PST 2003

On my iBook, pressing Command (first), fn and left arrow/home goes to the
top of a Word document. Similarly, the same combination and right
arrow/end goes to the end of a Word document.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

----- On 11/26/03 4:57 PM MDT (-0600), Michael Haveron
<mike.haveron at virgin.net> wrote, in part:

>I don't know of an actual keyboard combo for moving to the top of a Word
>document, but on my PowerBook I can go to the View menu, then Toolbars, then
>choose PowerBook. This gives me a little tear-off toolbar which has buttons
>for moving to the top or bottom of the document without having to scroll.
>Maybe Word on your iBook has View > Toolbars > iBook instead?
>
>Mike H
>

>On 18/11/03 03:35, "Todd Doerpinghaus" <TDoerpinghaus at Lightfirst.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for all the posts on moving to top of page.  What I meant to say was
>> moving to top of document.  I tried all the suggestions and several worked
>> to jump up or down a page.
>>
>> Raymond, (or anyone else), what key is the CMD key to use with fn and left
>> arrow?  I tried several variants and was unsuccessful.

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562