[P1] Apple Number?

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Fri Nov 28 16:17:40 PST 2003

> I have a quick question for anyone that can answer it.  I need to get
> in
> contact to Apple about replacement restore disks.  I was wondering if
> anyone
> has the number I need to call.  I know to call 1-800-MY-APPLE, but they
> always send me to tech support, which wants to charge me just to ask.
> Does
> anyone know a customer support number?  Thanks.

Call 1-800 my apple and then press 1 for sales and info. When they
answer, ask for customer service. They may ask what the issue is but if
you explain the problem, they should route you correctly. If for any
reason, they don't, simply call back and using your best aggravated
voice, explain you want customer service, you are calling the second
time and you are aggravated. You'll get to the proper place.

Mac Computer Show and Sale December 13th
Info at www.wap.org