[P1] problem waking

Stephen Foster foster at pop.ca.inter.net
Fri Oct 10 05:32:37 PDT 2003

>On Saturday, October 4, 2003, at 11:58 PM, Ron Reames wrote:
>
>>  Has anyone ever solved the problem of an iBook sometimes not waking
>  > from sleep?

What worked for me was to remove the battery and power supply, let
the machine sit for awhile (the bottom of the iBook was warm, don't
know why but I think it's indicative of something out of whack, so I
let it cool down), then start it up with the external power supply.
Reinstall battery. Life goes on.
Stephen

--
-
"A man cannot step into the same river twice; for neither is it the