[P1] 10.2.8

Donald Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Tue Oct 21 00:15:03 PDT 2003

OK. The point is, you know lots more about this stuff than I do.
My question came from this mindset: "Hey, I know next to nothing about
10.2.8 except I heard that some people who installed it were having
loads of trouble!!! Has that been solved? If it has, will 10.2.8 run
well on my 500 mghz iBook?"
   I never thought of 10.2.8 as being a "patch". To me it was an
"update". I wondered if it needed more oomph than my iBook could
provide.
I wasn't throwing any blame on you, simply realized that for you I
hadn't phrased my question nearly clear enough.
Don't die!
-don