Preview Thumbnails

Signhelpers.com mike at signhelpers.com
Tue Oct 21 07:58:02 PDT 2003

I like to use Preview  (2.0 (v201) to check out batches of photos. It
works great to select a group of files, hit the "Apple O" combo to
open them all and click through the thumbnails to look them over.

One gripe (or blind spot on my part): How do you get the thumbnails
to appear in order by file name? It would make my life simpler if the
three or four consecutive shots of Joe Blow appear together on the
thumbnails.

Am I missing something or is it time for Apple to upgrade?
--
Signhelpers.com
Mike Urseth