[P1] OS X 10.3 Early Adopter

William L Carr jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Sat Oct 25 23:21:08 PDT 2003

On Sunday, October 26, 2003, at 01:02  AM, Brian Pearce wrote:

> Anyone else get a package from FedEx on Friday?

Well, I DIDN'T get my package on Friday.   I was home, backing up my
iBook.   Then I heard the noise of an engine in the driveway.   I went
to look and found a DoorTag on the door.   Seems FedEx can't be
bothered to knock!

I called FedEx and they said they'd tell the driver to come back, but
he didn't return.    I asked for Saturday Delivery, but they refused
saying that would be an extra charge !    I pointed out that I WAS home
on Friday and they should bring the package on the next shipping day,
but nothing but empty promises.

This is the third time in months that FedEx has found a way to screw
up.   I'm starting to see a pattern here...

"I don't need to compromise my principles, because they don't have the
slightest bearing on what happens to me anyway." -Calvin