[P1] Battery life issues

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Fri Oct 31 09:25:47 PST 2003

Did you do the first update to 10.2.8 or the second version of that
update? I understand the first version caused battery life problems
while the second version did not.

It may be that Panther does nothing specifically to what caused the
problem in the 10.2.8 updates...

Did you do a complete install of Panther or an upgrade?

Paul