[P1] where o where is Wi-Fi?

Michael Adams bulk at michaeladams.org
Fri Sep 19 15:43:26 PDT 2003

don hinkle wrote:

> 3) anyone know personally of an accessible wi-fi on Island?

Probably a bit out of your way, but Tuvalu (in the Pacific) has
island-wide, free wifi. Before that they had free dial up for every
person on the island. The fact most of them don't know what a computer
is doesn't seem to enter the equation! I believe the govt there is
trying to make the island attractive to rich, traveling techno-types.

(Yes, I know this probably isn't what you meant by 'Island')

--Michael.