[P1] iBook G3

Jean-Paul Thuot jeanpaul at zhenwu.org
Sun Apr 25 01:46:14 PDT 2004

I recently bought one of the iBooks that Apple has identified as being
problematic.  I bought it "new" from a store that had it as a demo
model, and they called Apple for me before assuring me that Apple would
service this one "as new".

Does anyone know the likelihood of this iBook actually crapping out?
Within the range of serial numbers, how many of those are actually
affected, do we know?

I don't yet have AppleCare, but I'm thinking that I should, just based
on this one issue.

Thanks,

Jean-Paul