[P1] iBook G3

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 25 20:39:03 PDT 2004

I completely agree. I bought Applecare, and though I've never had a logic
board problem it's more than paid for itself by providing an instant
replacement for my Airport Base Station (bought with the computer) when it
died after a year and a half, and through the free phone support I've
received for the past 2 years. Just because they're covering the logic board
repair gratis doesn't mean Applecare isn't still a good idea.

Brian