[P1] Airport not waking after sleep...antenna problem

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Mon Aug 2 20:20:50 PDT 2004

It is a major take apart. That of course is relative to your degree of
confidence. You do have to take apart a lot of the case and the lcd to
expose the hinge canal. The folks at smalldog.com had a tech article
which was written by one of their customers who tackled it under the
same circumstances as you are in. Send them an email to locate the
article for you.The wiring harness is about $25 and they carry it. They
would also probably be able to confirm whether this is actually your
problem. Use the email: techtails at smalldog.com and it will go straight
to the tech guys. They also write a weekly newsletter that usually has
some good tech tips in it.