[iBook] Is this a crash?

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sun Dec 12 09:43:24 PST 2004

I sounds like Mail and Safari quit, though you do not mention if both
quit after the desktop came up.

Unexpected quits do happen on occasion. If this is a one time thing,
everything is probably ok.

Fixing Permissions wouldn't hurt. Also emptying caches with a utility
like Cocktail or TinkerTool System.
--
Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac 17" G4, 1GHz, OS 10.3.6, 768 MB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.3.6, 640 MB RAM.