[iBook] Cookies

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Mon Dec 13 17:50:32 PST 2004

I'd like to second the spam filter recommendation.

I use Mail (what can I say, it works...for me at least) and I use their
basic junk mail filter.

It works very well for me, very few junk mail items slip through, and
on the rare occasion that I do check my junk folder, I do not find
valid emails.

Samantha